Explore the fascinating world of the Victorian judges at this award-winning historic house.
...and on TV again!
Yes, we are on your screens again this week. This time, you can see us on Antiques Road Trip, with our rooms looking splendid and an interview with our very own Charles Kightly - historical consultant to the museum.
BBC 2 Thursday 20th October at 17.15
They were particularly interested in our Radnorshire Jury Ballot box, the oldest known surviving one of its kind. You can find out a bit more about this and other objects from our collection on the BBC's A History of the World website
- Ironmongers Extraordinaire!
- Sporting Life in Presteigne exhibition opens
- Racing into Spring!
- Christmas good wishes and a huge thank you
- National award headed our way!
- Why is it so important that we smell?
- The Judge's Lodging versus Downton Abbey!
- Chilling nights with Poe
- ...and on TV again!
- On your telly again!
- 29th April - A Celebration Indeed!
- Installation of the High Sheriff of Powys
- The elephant that never made it?
- Loyd Grossman and the tiny posh sandwiches
- A soggy repeat of history
- See us on TV this Autumn & Winter
- Very pleased with our new award
- Remembering a fine cat
- Pigs' ears, parrots and flaming nighties
- Arthur, the museum cat