Explore the fascinating world of the Victorian judges at this award-winning historic house.
What did Victoria do first
after her coronation in 1837? Have a parliamentary meeting? Have tea with all the royal dignitaries? No - she gave her dog, Dash, a bath.
If you liked that fact, why not check out these:
- There's nothing like a nice private shower!
- To stink or not to stink
- How did Victorians try out a new invention?
- Stage strangeness
- Lazy Keufs
- The last ducking stool to be used in England
- Would you wee in your dining room?
- Victorian ladies' knickers had no middle
- Now that's what we call a cake!